Flexiguard A-frame fall arrest system – Adjustable anchor height from 16 to 23 ft. – Rigid rail with two sliding anchor points – 16-inch foam filled wheels – Supports 2 workers max – 3M DBI-SALA 8517780 8517781
$45,767.00 – $49,036.07 + Free Shipping
Bulk Discount Pricing:
- A-frame fall arrest system -Contains a single rail rated for up to 2 users, rail includes two trolleys.
- Adjustable anchor height – Can be adjusted using overhead crane, forklift or powered system.
- For areas with overhead restrictions – Ideal for places where lowering/raising the system would be a requirement to get around
- Two user max – System supports up to 2 workers. Each worker with all gear cannot exceed 310 lbs.
- Portable fall arrest system – 16″ foam filled swiveling wheels make it easy to move system with tow bar
- Corrosion resistant hardware – Zinc plated steel with corrosion resistant powder coating ideal for large indoor spaces (its huge) or outdoors.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
14ft. Fixed-height Box-frame fall arrest system – 14ft. anchor height – Dual 15 ft. fall arrest rails with trolley – 16 in. pneumatic wheels – 3M DBI-SALA 8530345$38,775.00
21 ft. Box Frame fall arrest system – 21 ft. fixed anchor height – Single 28 ft. fall arrest rail with trolley – 12 in. Rubber wheels – 3M DBI-SALA 8530361$31,633.00
30 ft. Box frame fall arrest system – 30 ft. fixed anchor height – Dual 32 ft. fall arrest rails with trolley – 16 in. Pneumatic wheels – 3M DBI-SALA 8530427$37,662.00
Adjustable box frame fall arrest system – 12 ft. to 18 ft. adjustable anchor height – 20 ft. wide fall arrest rail and trolley – Easy detent pin style adjustment – 3M DBI-SALA 8530288$30,759.00
Flexiguard Supported Ladder System – Non-slip work platform with 12 ft. fall arrest rail & two trolleys – Includes stabilizing jacks, outriggers & wheels – Spring load swing gates – 3M DBI-SALA 8530397$23,000.00
FlexiGuard Sky Anchor Base – Top floor mount base – Bolt or weld to steel floors – PVC mast sleeve liner – Permanent Installation – 3M DBI-SALA 8530210$1,239.64
FlexiGuard Sky Anchor Base – Core mount sleeve – Slips into 4 in. concrete or steel core hole – PVC mast sleeve liner – Permanent Installation – 3M DBI-SALA 8530314$513.00
FlexiGuard Sky Anchor System – Fixed anchor height – 6 ft. safe working radius from anchor – 360-degree mast rotation – Collapsible design for easy setup/break-down – 3M DBI-SALA 8530152 8530161 8530387 8530320$8,582.00 – $12,259.29
FlexiGuard Sky Anchor Base – Flush floor mount design – Bolt-in installation to concrete/steel floors – PVC mast sleeve liner – Permanent Installation – 3M DBI-SALA 8530162$980.36
Flexiguard Freestanding Ladder System – Adjustable height platform with winch – Fall arrest bar – 16 in. pneumatic wheels – Allows for easy access to elevated work areas – Supports 2 workers max – 3M DBI-SALA 8517715 8517717 8517719$38,617.50 – $49,651.07
Adjustable height A-frame access system with rigid rail supporting
- Can be adjusted using overhead crane, forklift or a powered system
- Each system contains two rails for bypassing trolleys
- Designed for use in large areas with overhead height restrictions – where lowering/raising would be a requirement.
- Integrated system leveling jacks
- Supports a maximum of two workers (310 lbs. each)
- Please note: sold in different rail widths.
Adjustable height fall arrest system
The FlexiGuard A-frame system’s height can be adjusted to accommodate various overhead height restrictions. Honestly, the adjustable height system is designed for areas with overhead obstructions and door limitations where the A-frame would need to be adjusted to fit.
Please note: the A-frame system is sold in rail widths of 20ft. or 30ft.
Portable A-frame fall arrest system – Foamed-filled wheels
Literally all it takes to move this beautiful feat of fall arrest engineering is a guy and a tow bar (or vehicle). The 16″ foam-filled wheels allow the system to simply glide to where it is needed. Simply fantastic for use in large open areas like aircraft hangers, vehicle depots or outdoors.
Aluminum extruded rail with 2 sliding anchor points
The Flexiguard A-frame system provides the user a bounty of free space to work while remaining a 100% tie-off while working at height. The aluminum extruded rail is sold in widths of 20 ft. or 30 ft. The rail itself is forged from high-strength non-corrosive aluminum for long lasting, low maintenance use.
The rail includes two sliding anchor points for each user to tie-off and can support a max of 310 lbs.
|Dimensions||200 × 200 × 200 in|
620 lbs. (281 kg)
|Anchor Installation Type|
|Max Number of Users|
2 Workers Max
16 ft. – 22.5 ft.
20 ft. (6.1m), 30 ft. (9.1m)