MANCHESTER Winter Jacket (Blue) – Helly Hansen 71351_555
Bulk Discount Pricing:
- Primaloft Insulation – Non-bulky yet warm and breathable; exactly what you’d want in a jacket.
- Fully taped construction – 100% waterproof and resistant to rips, tears and damage
- 3 Pockets – Offers plenty of options for phone and key storage situations
- YKK zipper – Center front zip vislon zipper with 99.9% success rate
- Reflective Banding – Highlights the wearer in dark and murky lighting conditions
- Helly Tech® Protection – Waterproof, windproof and breathable to protect you against windy rain storms and prevent sweat
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Chelsea Evolution Winter Jacket – Helly Tech Performance – Primaloft Insulation – Life Pocket – Detachable Hood – Helly Hansen 71340$210.00
Chelsea Evolution Rain Jacket – Helly Tech Performance & Durability – Articulated Sleeves – Cordura Reinforcements – Detachable Hood – YKK Zipper – Helly Hansen 71140
Chelsea Winter Jacket (Coffee) – Insulated – Padded shoulders – Helly Hansen 76041_779
UTK50 Softshell Fleece Jacket, Navy – Portwest$45.10
74051 Aker Soft Shell Jacket – Helly Hansen
- Primaloft® Insulation
- Fully taped construction
- 3 Pockets
- YKK® Vislon center front zipper
- Reflective Banding
- Adjustable Waist
- Helly Tech® Protection
What is Helly Tech?
Helly Tech Is the waterproof / breathable layer between you and the elements – this is your armor and without it you are naked and vulnerable. This unique blend of fibers work by stopping water molecules from getting in but allows moisture to escape.
Extremely waterproof and breathable designs and constructions. For highly aerobic, extremely wet or unusually long-lasting activities in extremely harsh conditions.
Triple Layer Technology
- Outer Layer – DWR treated fabric blocks the wind and keeps out the water
- Middle Layer – A breathable fabric coated with a waterproof membrane
- Inner Layer – A highly breathable and soft mesh lining prevents sweat and wicks away moisture
Lighter… Warmer.. Better…
LIFALOFT technology will keep you warmer with less weight and bulk compared to those other brands.
LIFALOFT traps millions more warm air pockets than standard polyester to keep you warm while remaining breathable for all levels of activity in extremely cold weather conditions.
- LIFALOFT insulation creates more air pockets for warm air to live.
- LIFA fibers inherently wick away moisture and breathe fresh air to prevent sweat.
- LIFALOFT synthetic insulation is a better option for the environment by using less water and producing less waste.
Helly Hansen Workwear
Helly Hansen has been making professional grade gear to help people stay alive for over 140 years. Today the legacy of Helly Hansen lives on - developing the latest and greatest outdoor gear - Helly keeps people staying and feeling ALIVE.
Norwegian Ethical Trade Organization (NETO)
Since 2003, Helly Hansen has been apart of NETO - ensuring a equal rights and a fair pay for everyone involved. Helly Hansen ensures product quality and ethical material sourcing by building long-term relationships with suppliers, enabling free speech in the work place and annual social audits.
For the Planet
This company was born from the inherent relationship between human beings and water. Apparel production uses a lot of water which is why Helly Hansen is doing everything they can do reduce consumption, improve production and support general awareness of the issue.
- By optimizing of water usage and minimizing use of harmful chemicals and wasting energy
- A closed supply chain with full traceability and transparency ensure materials are harvested ethically
- Producing high quality equipment that lasts as long as possible (no fast fashion here)
|71351_555-XS, 71351_555-S, 71351_555-M, 71351_555-L, 71351_555-XL, 71351_555-2XL, 71351_555-3XL
|12 × 8 × 4 in
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL