MANCHESTER Winter Pants (Black) – Helly Hansen 71452_999
Bulk Discount Pricing:
- Helly Tech Protection – 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable
- PRIMALoft Insulation – More warmth with less bulk and weight thanks to PRIMALoft.
- Reflective – Knees and pants piping are reflective to improve visibility while work/playing in the dark
- Boot Zipper – Allows boots to be put on or taken off WITHOUT having to remove snow pants first
- Breathable – Prevent sweat and discomfort due to highly aerobic activities in extreme weather conditions
- Fully taped seams – Keeps out moisture while enabling breathiblity to prevent sweat and discomfort (keeps you dry inside and out).
1 in stock
1 in stock
33 in stock
71 in stock
128 in stock
39 in stock
66 in stock
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
Frequently bought together
Total Price: $237.00Add to cart
You may also like…
76513 Weyburn High Visibility Snow Pants, 2″ Striping – Helly Hansen
76515 Brandon High Visibility Snow Pants – Helly Hansen
72440 Classic Pile Pants – Helly Hansen
S686 High Visibility Snow Pants, Yellow – Portwest$46.36
S489 High Visibility Snow Pants, Yellow – Portwest$55.79
76512 Thomson Reflective Snow Pants – Helly Hansen
76400 Berg Insulated Snow Pants – Helly Hansen$130.00
70445 Unisex Alta High Visibility Snow Pants – Helly Hansen Alta Winter Pant$90.00
Helly Hansen Snow Pants – 71452
- Helly Tech Protection
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable
- Fully Taped Seams
- PrimaLoft® Black eco Insulation
- Adjustable Waist
- Reflective Knees | Reflective Piping
- Boot zipper with storm flap
- Previously named “AKER WINTER PANT”
- Main fabric: 100% Polyester – 150 g/m2
- Insulation: Primaloft® Black Eco – 60 g/m2
- Lining: 100% Polyamide – 66 g/m2
What is Helly Tech?
Helly Tech Is the waterproof / breathable layer between you and the elements – this is your armor and without it you are naked and vulnerable. This unique blend of fibers work by stopping water molecules from getting in but allows moisture to escape.
Extremely waterproof and breathable designs and constructions. For highly aerobic, extremely wet or unusually long-lasting activities in extremely harsh conditions.
Triple Layer Technology
- Outer Layer – DWR treated fabric blocks the wind and keeps out the water
- Middle Layer – A breathable fabric coated with a waterproof membrane
- Inner Layer – A highly breathable and soft mesh lining prevents sweat and wicks away moisture
Lighter… Warmer.. Better…
LIFALOFT technology will keep you warmer with less weight and bulk compared to those other brands.
LIFALOFT traps millions more warm air pockets than standard polyester to keep you warm while remaining breathable for all levels of activity in extremely cold weather conditions.
- LIFALOFT insulation creates more air pockets for warm air to live.
- LIFA fibers inherently wick away moisture and breathe fresh air to prevent sweat.
- LIFALOFT synthetic insulation is a better option for the environment by using less water and producing less waste.
Helly Hansen Workwear
Helly Hansen has been making professional grade gear to help people stay alive for over 140 years. Today the legacy of Helly Hansen lives on - developing the latest and greatest outdoor gear - Helly keeps people staying and feeling ALIVE.
Norwegian Ethical Trade Organization (NETO)
Since 2003, Helly Hansen has been apart of NETO - ensuring a equal rights and a fair pay for everyone involved. Helly Hansen ensures product quality and ethical material sourcing by building long-term relationships with suppliers, enabling free speech in the work place and annual social audits.
For the Planet
This company was born from the inherent relationship between human beings and water. Apparel production uses a lot of water which is why Helly Hansen is doing everything they can do reduce consumption, improve production and support general awareness of the issue.
- By optimizing of water usage and minimizing use of harmful chemicals and wasting energy
- A closed supply chain with full traceability and transparency ensure materials are harvested ethically
- Producing high quality equipment that lasts as long as possible (no fast fashion here)
|Mpn||71452_990-XS, 71452_990-S, 71452_990-M, 71452_990-L, 71452_990-XL, 71452_990-2XL, 71452_990-3XL, 71452_990-4XL|
|Gtin||7040054975391, 7040054957205, 7040054957199, 7040054957182, 7040054957212, 7040054957168, 7040054957175, 7040054975384|
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 4 in|
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
There are no reviews yet.