OXFORD Service Pants (Navy) – 5cm leg extensions – Helly Hansen 77466_590
Bulk Discount Pricing:
- Kneepad Pockets – A interior pocket under the knee for inserting a pair of knee-pads if you have to crawl around.
- 5cm leg extensions – Have you ever had a pair of pants which are just a LITTLE to long or short? Not with these bad boys!
- Articulated knees – Pant legs are sewn to promote mobility and prevent chafing.
- Pockets – Hand Pockets | Back Pockets | Hanging Pocket | Thigh pocket | Ruler pocket
- Main Fabric – 79% Cotton 18% Polyester, 3% Elastan, 265 g.
48 in stock
49 in stock
111 in stock
262 in stock
66 in stock
297 in stock
412 in stock
207 in stock
216 in stock
439 in stock
152 in stock
321 in stock
384 in stock
249 in stock
137 in stock
69 in stock
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
77526 Helly Hansen – Manchester Service Pant 34″ Inseam$50.00
77526 Helly Hansen – Manchester Service Pant 32″ Inseam$50.00
77526 Helly Hansen – Manchester Service Pant 30″ Inseam$50.00
T802 – KX3 Ripstop Stretch Pants$59.99
Women’s Helly Hansen Lifa Merino Pants – Lifa Stay Warm Tech – Helly Hansen Workwear 75520$80.00
CHELSEA Construction Pants (Black) – Helly Hansen 76485_999 – CLOSEOUT / CLEARANCE – ALL SALES FINAL
CHELSEA Construction Pants (Black) – Kneepad Pockets – Hanging Tool Pockets – Helly Hansen 76488_999
CHELSEA Construction Pants (Racer Blue) – Kneepad Pockets – Hanging Tool Pockets – Helly Hansen 76488_802
OXFORD Service Pants (Black) – 5cm leg extensions – Helly Hansen 77466_990$80.00
OXFORD Work Pants (Black) – Kneepad Pockets – 5cm leg extensions – Helly Hansen 77468_990$80.00
OXFORD Service Pants – 77466 Helly Hansen
The office can be rough – walk in like a shining beacon of hope and tackle any mess with style.
- YKK Zipper
- Plastic covered metal buttons
- Broad center back belt loop | Extra stability and strength | Crotch gusset
- Knee and hem reinforcements | 5cm leg extensions
- Articulated knees
- Tonal logos
- ID Card loop
- Hand Pockets | Back Pockets
- Main fabric: 79% Cotton 18% Polyester, 3% Elastan, 265 g.
- Second fabric: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton, 310 g.
- Reinforcement: 100% Polyamide, 195 g.
Helly Hansen Workwear
Helly Hansen has been making professional grade gear to help people stay alive for over 140 years. Today the legacy of Helly Hansen lives on - developing the latest and greatest outdoor gear - Helly keeps people staying and feeling ALIVE.
Norwegian Ethical Trade Organization (NETO)
Since 2003, Helly Hansen has been apart of NETO - ensuring a equal rights and a fair pay for everyone involved. Helly Hansen ensures product quality and ethical material sourcing by building long-term relationships with suppliers, enabling free speech in the work place and annual social audits.
For the Planet
This company was born from the inherent relationship between human beings and water. Apparel production uses a lot of water which is why Helly Hansen is doing everything they can do reduce consumption, improve production and support general awareness of the issue.
- By optimizing of water usage and minimizing use of harmful chemicals and wasting energy
- A closed supply chain with full traceability and transparency ensure materials are harvested ethically
- Producing high quality equipment that lasts as long as possible (no fast fashion here)
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 4 in|
30 x 30, 30 x 32, 32 x 30, 32 x 32, 32 x 34, 34 x 30, 34 x 32, 34 x 34, 36 x 30, 36 x 32, 36 x 34, 38 x 30, 38 x 32, 40 x 32, 42 x 32, 44 x 32