LUNA Women’s Shell Jacket – Helly Tech Professional – Helly Hansen 72400_990
Bulk Discount Pricing:
- Polartec Recycled Fleece – A soft, warm, and biodegradable fleece made from 100% recycled plastics.
- Articulated Sleeves – Sleeves are sewn to maximize mobility by allowing the full range of arm motion without the jacket lifting up and down.
- Chin Protection – You may not have a hood, but the high brushed collar blocks harsh winds from lowering your body temperature.
- Pockets – Hand Pockets | Inside Stash Pockets
- Fabric– 100% Polyester – 250 g/m2
48 in stock
50 in stock
66 in stock
87 in stock
4 in stock
2 in stock
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
79264 Helly Hansen – HHWW Graphic Hoodie COMING SOON
79262 Helly Hansen – HHWW Graphic Longsleeve COMING SOON
79159 Helly Hansen – Women’s MANCHESTER Longsleeve$22.00
79209 Helly Hansen – Women’s MANCHESTER Sweatshirt$40.00
79208 Helly Hansen – MANCHESTER Sweatshirt$40.00
73232 Helly Hansen – KENSINGTON Lifaloft Vest$130.00
OXFORD Light Fleece Jacket (Black) – Polartec Fleece – YKK Chest Pocket – Helly Hansen 72097_990$60.00
OXFORD Light Fleece Jacket (Dark Grey) – Polartec Fleece – YKK Chest Pocket – Helly Hansen 72097_970$60.00
OXFORD Light Fleece Jacket (Navy) – Polartec Fleece – YKK Chest Pocket – Helly Hansen 72097_590$60.00
OXFORD Heavy Fleece Jacket (Black) – Polartec Fleece – YKK Chest Pocket – Helly Hansen 72026_990$80.00
LUNA Women’s Fleece – Helly Hansen Workwear 72400
Warmth, comfort and made from recycled plastic? The LUNA Fleece checks all those boxes and so much more.
- Polartec recycled fleece
- Chin protector | Padded collar | Brushed soft
- Seamless shoulders | Articulated sleeves
- YKK center front zip | Chin protector
- Hand Pockets | Interior Stash Pockets
- Adjustable Cuff | Adjustable Hem | Extended back
- Main fabric: 100% Polyester – 250 g/m2
Lighter… Warmer.. Better…
LIFALOFT technology will keep you warmer with less weight and bulk compared to those other brands.
LIFALOFT traps millions more warm air pockets than standard polyester to keep you warm while remaining breathable for all levels of activity in extremely cold weather conditions.
- LIFALOFT insulation creates more air pockets for warm air to live.
- LIFA fibers inherently wick away moisture and breathe fresh air to prevent sweat.
- LIFALOFT synthetic insulation is a better option for the environment by using less water and producing less waste.
Helly Hansen Workwear
Helly Hansen has been making professional grade gear to help people stay alive for over 140 years. Today the legacy of Helly Hansen lives on - developing the latest and greatest outdoor gear - Helly keeps people staying and feeling ALIVE.
Norwegian Ethical Trade Organization (NETO)
Since 2003, Helly Hansen has been apart of NETO - ensuring a equal rights and a fair pay for everyone involved. Helly Hansen ensures product quality and ethical material sourcing by building long-term relationships with suppliers, enabling free speech in the work place and annual social audits.
For the Planet
This company was born from the inherent relationship between human beings and water. Apparel production uses a lot of water which is why Helly Hansen is doing everything they can do reduce consumption, improve production and support general awareness of the issue.
- By optimizing of water usage and minimizing use of harmful chemicals and wasting energy
- A closed supply chain with full traceability and transparency ensure materials are harvested ethically
- Producing high quality equipment that lasts as long as possible (no fast fashion here)
|Mpn||72400_990-XS, 72400_990-S, 72400_990-M, 72400_990-L, 72400_990-XL, 72400_990-2XL|
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 4 in|
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL