KENSINGTON Fleece Jacket (Grey) – Polartec Wind Pro – YKK Zippers – Liner Pockets – Extended Back – Seamless Sides – Helly Hansen 72158_930
Bulk Discount Pricing:
- Polartec Wind Pro Fabric – Provides you warmth with breathability, low weight and fast drying qualities.
- YKK Center front zip – Center front zip closure utilizing the best zippers in the world.
- Extended Back – Maintains heat retention and minimizes exposing your butt to the elements.
- Seamless Sides – Allows the jacket to move with you, significantly improving wearer mobility.
- Pockets – YKK Chest Pocket | YKK Hand Pockets | Liner Pockets
- Fabric – 100% Polyester – 350g/m2
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Kensington Fleece Jacket – Helly Hansen 72158
Highly breathable fleece jacket built for action and limited in weight.
- Polartec Fleece – A specialized blend of materials resulting the a lightweight fleece with excellent heat retention and minimal bulk and weight.
- YKK Center Front Closure – A jacket with a full center front zipper closure utilizing the best zippers in the world for a reliable zip – each and every time.
- Extended Back – Greatly improves wearer comfort and keeps out cold drafts
- Seamless Sides – Results in a better wearing experience and a stronger jacket – smooth on skin and built to last.
- YKK Chest Pocket | YKK Hand Pockets | Interior Pockets
- Main Fabric: 100% Polyester – 350g/m2
Durable fabrics for tough environments.
Polartec is the cornerstone of the fleece insulation – specializing in making warmer fleece while cutting back on weight and bulk.
Polartec materials are highly breathable, packable, fast drying and most importantly – warm.
- More warmth
- Less weight
- Reliable materials ethically sourced
Helly Hansen Workwear
Helly Hansen has been making professional grade gear to help people stay alive for over 140 years. Today the legacy of Helly Hansen lives on - developing the latest and greatest outdoor gear - Helly keeps people staying and feeling ALIVE.
Norwegian Ethical Trade Organization (NETO)
Since 2003, Helly Hansen has been apart of NETO - ensuring a equal rights and a fair pay for everyone involved. Helly Hansen ensures product quality and ethical material sourcing by building long-term relationships with suppliers, enabling free speech in the work place and annual social audits.
For the Planet
This company was born from the inherent relationship between human beings and water. Apparel production uses a lot of water which is why Helly Hansen is doing everything they can do reduce consumption, improve production and support general awareness of the issue.
- By optimizing of water usage and minimizing use of harmful chemicals and wasting energy
- A closed supply chain with full traceability and transparency ensure materials are harvested ethically
- Producing high quality equipment that lasts as long as possible (no fast fashion here)
|Mpn||72158_930-XS, 72158_930-S, 72158_930-M, 72158_930-L, 72158_930-XL, 72158_930-2XL, 72158_930-3XL, 72158_930-4XL|
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 4 in|
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL