Kensington Winter Jacket (Camo) – Helly Tech Professional – LIFALOFT – Life Pocket – YKK Zipper – Reflective Materials – Articulated Sleeves – Helly Hansen 71345_481
- LIFALOFT Insulation – A lighter, warmer insulation with superior moisture management properties.
- Life Pocket – Waterproof pocket to protect electronics from moisture.
- Helly Tech Professional – Extremely waterproof and breathable jacket ideal highly aerobic, wet or long lasting activities in harsh conditions.
- YKK Zipper – Great things come in small packages; YKK zippers are the best in the world.
- Reflective Materials – Reflective materials throughout the jacket highlight and protect you in the dark
- Articulated Sleeves – Allows the jacket to move with the wearer; optimizing mobility and greatly improving comfort.
11 in stock
28 in stock
47 in stock
43 in stock
20 in stock
14 in stock
2 in stock
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
HAAG Shell Jacket (Black) – Helly Tech Protection – Helly Hansen 71043_990$130.00
HAAG Shell Jacket (Navy) – Helly Tech Protection – Helly Hansen 71043_590$130.00
MANCHESTER Shell Jacket (Navy) – Helly Tech Protection – PRIMALoft – Helly Hansen 71043_590$130.00 – $150.00
MANCHESTER Winter Jacket (Black) – PRIMALoft – Helly Hansen 71351_999$125.00
LUNA Women’s Shell Jacket – Helly Tech Professional – Helly Hansen 72400_990$80.00
LUNA Women’s Shell Jacket – Helly Tech Professional – Helly Hansen 71240_990$170.00
LUNA Women’s Winter Jacket – Helly Tech Professional – Primaloft Insulation – Life Pocket – Helly Hansen 71304_990$250.00
Chelsea Bodywarming Vest (Black) – Insulated – Reflective – Helly Hansen 76042_999$90.00
Chelsea Winter Jacket (Black) – Insulated – Padded shoulders – Helly Hansen 76041_999$120.00
Chelsea Jacket (Black) – Cordura reinforced – Reflective elements – Helly Hansen 76040_999$90.00
Kensington Winter Jacket – Helly Hansen 71345
A lightweight heavy hitting winter jacket – designed to toast you like an over while feeling like its never even there.
- Helly Tech Professional | LIFALOFT | YKK Zipper | Life Pocket
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Detachable hood
- Vertical & horizontal adjustment
- Padded collar with soft brush
- Seamless shoulders | articulated sleeves
- YKK Front zip | Storm Flap
- Underarm Ventilation
- Hand Pockets | Stash Pockets | Interior Pockets
What is Helly Tech?
Helly Tech Is the waterproof / breathable layer between you and the elements – this is your armor and without it you are naked and vulnerable. This unique blend of fibers work by stopping water molecules from getting in but allows moisture to escape.
Extremely waterproof and breathable designs and constructions. For highly aerobic, extremely wet or unusually long-lasting activities in extremely harsh conditions.
Triple Layer Technology
- Outer Layer – DWR treated fabric blocks the wind and keeps out the water
- Middle Layer – A breathable fabric coated with a waterproof membrane
- Inner Layer – A highly breathable and soft mesh lining prevents sweat and wicks away moisture
Lighter… Warmer.. Better…
LIFALOFT technology will keep you warmer with less weight and bulk compared to those other brands.
LIFALOFT traps millions more warm air pockets than standard polyester to keep you warm while remaining breathable for all levels of activity in extremely cold weather conditions.
- LIFALOFT insulation creates more air pockets for warm air to live.
- LIFA fibers inherently wick away moisture and breathe fresh air to prevent sweat.
- LIFALOFT synthetic insulation is a better option for the environment by using less water and producing less waste.
A specially designed pocket built to preserve battery life of cell phones and other electronics. This pocket has been tested and proven to extend the battery life of a mobile phone or camera in EXTREMELY cold environments.
Through thermal resistance and innovative construction, the “life pocket” stays up to 2 times warmer than a regular old pocket would.
Helly Hansen Workwear
Helly Hansen has been making professional grade gear to help people stay alive for over 140 years. Today the legacy of Helly Hansen lives on - developing the latest and greatest outdoor gear - Helly keeps people staying and feeling ALIVE.
Norwegian Ethical Trade Organization (NETO)
Since 2003, Helly Hansen has been apart of NETO - ensuring a equal rights and a fair pay for everyone involved. Helly Hansen ensures product quality and ethical material sourcing by building long-term relationships with suppliers, enabling free speech in the work place and annual social audits.
For the Planet
This company was born from the inherent relationship between human beings and water. Apparel production uses a lot of water which is why Helly Hansen is doing everything they can do reduce consumption, improve production and support general awareness of the issue.
- By optimizing of water usage and minimizing use of harmful chemicals and wasting energy
- A closed supply chain with full traceability and transparency ensure materials are harvested ethically
- Producing high quality equipment that lasts as long as possible (no fast fashion here)
|Mpn||71345_481-S, 71345_481-M, 71345_481-L, 71345_481-XL, 71345_481-2XL, 71345_481-3XL, 71345_481-4XL|
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 6 in|
S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
|Main fabric:||100% Polyester - 215g/m2|
|Insulation:||70% Polypropylene, 30% Polyester - 100g/m2|