KENSINGTON Sweatshirt (Navy) – Extra soft sweater – Brushed backside – Raised HH Logo – Helly Hansen 79245_590
Bulk Discount Pricing:
- Rib-knit collar – Improves comfort and prevent neck chafing
- HH Logo – Raised logo shows off that you prefer to wear professional-grade apparel
- Fabric – 95% Cotton, 5% Elastane, brushed backside, 330 g/m2
- Ribbed Bottom | Ribbed Sleeve | Ribbed Hem
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Manchester 2.0 Zip In Softshell Vest – Helly Hansen 74086$90.00
79159 Helly Hansen – Women’s MANCHESTER Longsleeve$22.00
79209 Helly Hansen – Women’s MANCHESTER Sweatshirt
79208 Helly Hansen – MANCHESTER Sweatshirt
73232 Helly Hansen – KENSINGTON Lifaloft Vest$140.00
OXFORD Light Fleece Jacket (Black) – Polartec Fleece – YKK Chest Pocket – Helly Hansen 72097_990$70.00
OXFORD Light Fleece Jacket (Dark Grey) – Polartec Fleece – YKK Chest Pocket – Helly Hansen 72097_970$70.00
OXFORD Light Fleece Jacket (Navy) – Polartec Fleece – YKK Chest Pocket – Helly Hansen 72097_590$70.00
KENSINGTON Sweatshirt – Helly Hansen 79245
Great for cold lazy days – this is the softest, probably the most comfortable sweatshirt you’ve ever owned.
- Ribbed collar
- Raised HH workwear logo
- Rib-knit bottom | Ribbed sleeve | Ribbed Hem
Helly Hansen Workwear
Helly Hansen has been making professional grade gear to help people stay alive for over 140 years. Today the legacy of Helly Hansen lives on - developing the latest and greatest outdoor gear - Helly keeps people staying and feeling ALIVE.
Norwegian Ethical Trade Organization (NETO)
Since 2003, Helly Hansen has been apart of NETO - ensuring a equal rights and a fair pay for everyone involved. Helly Hansen ensures product quality and ethical material sourcing by building long-term relationships with suppliers, enabling free speech in the work place and annual social audits.
For the Planet
This company was born from the inherent relationship between human beings and water. Apparel production uses a lot of water which is why Helly Hansen is doing everything they can do reduce consumption, improve production and support general awareness of the issue.
- By optimizing of water usage and minimizing use of harmful chemicals and wasting energy
- A closed supply chain with full traceability and transparency ensure materials are harvested ethically
- Producing high quality equipment that lasts as long as possible (no fast fashion here)
|Mpn||79245_590-S, 79245_590-M, 79245_590-L, 79245_590-XL, 79245_590-2XL, 79245_590-3XL, 79245_590-4XL|
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 4 in|
S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL