CHELSEA Lined Construction Pants – Insulated Work Pants – Hanging tool pockets – Helly Hansen 77488_999
$69.00 + All sales final on clearance items - non-refundable
Bulk Discount Pricing:
- YKK Zipper – The most reliable zippers in the world; a pair of pants aint’ nothin’ if they don’t stay up.
- Insulated pants – Pants are lined with polartec, a specialized blend of fabric designed to maximize warmth and minimize bulk.
- Cordura Reinforcements – Vulnerable spots of the trousers are reinforced with an extremely tough material called “cordura”.
- Broad Belt Tunnel – Belt loops are generously spaced to create a better fit around the waist to prevent dragging.
- Hanging Pockets – No need to carry a tool belt, these pants are the tool belt with more pockets than an advent calendar.
- 5cm leg extensions – Worried the pants might be too short, or so long they drag in the dirt.
- Kneepad pockets – Pockets on the inside of the knee will hold a kneepad in place if you find yourself having to crawl.
- So Many Pockets – Small tool loops | Hammer Holsters | Thigh pocket | Front Pockets | Back Pockets
1 in stock
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Iona Plus Work Pants – Portwest F142$44.99
MANCHESTER Construction Pant – Helly Hansen 77522$75.00
KX341 – KX3 Hi-Vis Flexi Pants – Portwest$64.99
FR404 – FR Stretch Pants – Portwest$83.99
S556 – Vanquish Rain Pants – Portwest$33.99
T604 – PW3 Rain Pants – Portwest$44.99
CD884 – Super Work Pants – Portwest$24.99
PW3 Hi-Vis Removable Holster Pants – Portwest PW307$57.99
PW385 – PW3 Hi-Vis Women’s Stretch Work Pants – Portwest$59.99
PW380 – PW3 Womens’ Flex Work Pants – Portwest$44.99
77488 Helly Hansen Workwear Men’s Insulated Work Pants
Helly Hansen built the 77488 Chelsea Construction Work Pants hoping to create the new standard in construction gear. Woven from a highly durable cotton mix construction with fleece lining; these pant are perfect for working in the cold.
If you’ve shopped for knee pads before, you know just how difficult it can be to find the right fit; but thankfully Helly Hansen has equipped these construction pants with adjustable knee pad pockets for that perfect fit.
Reinforced with Cordura fabric; these pant are designed to be as tough as the guy wearing them. Fashioned with enough storage space to keep tools and essentials nearby; the Chelsea Lined Construction pants are built with construction at the forefront. Gusseted crotch provides fantastic freedom of movement and all day comfortable fit.
The work you do is tough, so treat yourself to a pair of high quality Helly Hansen 77488 Chelsea Lined Construction Pants.
Equipped with enough pockets to keep you away from the tool box, and reinforced with enough Cordura Fabric to survive a meat grinder (no not really); these lined construction pants will keep you warm, comfortable and safe for years to come.
All Sales Final – Clearance / Discontinued
Discontinued and Clearance items are non-refundable.
All sales are final – please refer to a products size guide for reference and take appropriate measurements to ensure the garment/apparel will fit you.
If you are still unsure – please do not hesitate to reach out to us via the contact page or by phone.
Durable fabrics for tough environments.
Polartec is the cornerstone of the fleece insulation – specializing in making warmer fleece while cutting back on weight and bulk.
Polartec materials are highly breathable, packable, fast drying and most importantly – warm.
- More warmth
- Less weight
- Reliable materials ethically sourced
Helly Hansen Workwear
Helly Hansen has been making professional grade gear to help people stay alive for over 140 years. Today the legacy of Helly Hansen lives on - developing the latest and greatest outdoor gear - Helly keeps people staying and feeling ALIVE.
Norwegian Ethical Trade Organization (NETO)
Since 2003, Helly Hansen has been apart of NETO - ensuring a equal rights and a fair pay for everyone involved. Helly Hansen ensures product quality and ethical material sourcing by building long-term relationships with suppliers, enabling free speech in the work place and annual social audits.
For the Planet
This company was born from the inherent relationship between human beings and water. Apparel production uses a lot of water which is why Helly Hansen is doing everything they can do reduce consumption, improve production and support general awareness of the issue.
- By optimizing of water usage and minimizing use of harmful chemicals and wasting energy
- A closed supply chain with full traceability and transparency ensure materials are harvested ethically
- Producing high quality equipment that lasts as long as possible (no fast fashion here)
|10 × 6 × 4 in
38 x 30, 38 x 32