Chelsea Evolution Service Pants – 4-Way Stretch – YKK Zipper – Jeans-like front pockets – Baggy cargo pockets – Tonal Logo – Helly Hansen 77455
Bulk Discount Pricing:
- 4-way Stretch
- YKK Zipper
- Jeans-like front pockets
- Tonal logos
- Cargo pockets
43 in stock
72 in stock
29 in stock
7 in stock
36 in stock
6 in stock
1 in stock
19 in stock
36 in stock
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
CHELSEA Construction Bib Pants – Color: Black – Waist: 30 – Inseam: 30 – Helly Hansen 76541_999-30/30 (discontinued)$110.00
C701 Men’s Industrial Cargo Pants, Black – Portwest$22.50
CHELSEA Construction Pants (Timber) – Kneepad Pockets – Hanging Tool Pockets – Helly Hansen 76488_779$90.00
CHELSEA Cargo Shorts – Color: Timber – Waist: 34 – Helly Hansen 76590_779-34 (discontinued)$60.00
CHELSEA EVOLUTION Construction Pants (Black) – Helly Hansen 77442_992
DURHAM Work Pants – Color: Black – Waist: 34 – Inseam: 32 – Helly Hansen 76591_990-34/32 (discontinued)$70.00
2886 Men’s Industrial Work Pants – Portwest$26.20
Chelsea Evolution Service Pants – Helly Hansen 77455
Stylish pants you can bend down in – promoting productivity while sparring your dignity.
- 4-way Stretch – Allows the pants to conform to whatever odd position you find yourself in while getting the job done.
- YKK Zipper – Hands down the best zippers in the world
- Comfortable Jeans – You get all the jean-like features without any of the jean-like discomfort
- Cordura reinforcements – Work pants are reinforced with Cordura – the stuff that make military uniforms out of.
- Pockets – You get jean-shaped front pockets and large velcro cargo pockets to the side.
Fabric / Materials
- Main fabric: 4-way stretch: 93% Polyamide, 7% Elastane 310 g/m2
- Secondary: 79% Cotton, 21% Polyester – 295 g/m2
- Reinforcement: Cordura® fabric 219 g/m2
Helly Hansen Workwear
Helly Hansen has been making professional grade gear to help people stay alive for over 140 years. Today the legacy of Helly Hansen lives on - developing the latest and greatest outdoor gear - Helly keeps people staying and feeling ALIVE.
Norwegian Ethical Trade Organization (NETO)
Since 2003, Helly Hansen has been apart of NETO - ensuring a equal rights and a fair pay for everyone involved. Helly Hansen ensures product quality and ethical material sourcing by building long-term relationships with suppliers, enabling free speech in the work place and annual social audits.
For the Planet
This company was born from the inherent relationship between human beings and water. Apparel production uses a lot of water which is why Helly Hansen is doing everything they can do reduce consumption, improve production and support general awareness of the issue.
- By optimizing of water usage and minimizing use of harmful chemicals and wasting energy
- A closed supply chain with full traceability and transparency ensure materials are harvested ethically
- Producing high quality equipment that lasts as long as possible (no fast fashion here)
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 4 in|
30 x 30, 30 x 32, 32 x 30, 32 x 32, 32 x 34, 34 x 30, 34 x 32, 34 x 34, 36 x 30, 36 x 32, 36 x 34, 38 x 30, 38 x 32, 40 x 32