DURHAM Work Pants – Color: Black – Waist: 34 – Inseam: 32 – Helly Hansen 76591_990-34/32 (discontinued)
Bulk Discount Pricing:
- Broad belt tunnel provides better grip to waist so they wont fall as you move while you work.
- Belt loops with click-on functionality for small tools and accessories
- Fly with YYK Zipper, the most reliable zipper in the world.
- Stylish plastic covered buttons reduce wear as look cool
- Two standard large pockets
- Two thigh pockets with flap and HH Workwear Branding
- Two back pockets
- Fold at hem to allow optional 5cm extension to pant length
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
77526 Helly Hansen – Manchester Service Pant 34″ Inseam$50.00
77526 Helly Hansen – Manchester Service Pant 32″ Inseam$50.00
77526 Helly Hansen – Manchester Service Pant 30″ Inseam$50.00
T802 – KX3 Ripstop Stretch Pants$59.99
Women’s Helly Hansen Lifa Merino Pants – Lifa Stay Warm Tech – Helly Hansen Workwear 75520$80.00
CHELSEA Construction Pants (Black) – Helly Hansen 76485_999 – CLOSEOUT / CLEARANCE – ALL SALES FINAL
CHELSEA Construction Pants (Black) – Kneepad Pockets – Hanging Tool Pockets – Helly Hansen 76488_999
CHELSEA Construction Pants (Racer Blue) – Kneepad Pockets – Hanging Tool Pockets – Helly Hansen 76488_802
OXFORD Service Pants (Black) – 5cm leg extensions – Helly Hansen 77466_990$80.00
OXFORD Service Pants (Navy) – 5cm leg extensions – Helly Hansen 77466_590$80.00
76591 Helly Hansen Workwear Men’s Durham Service Pant
Whether your working outdoors or in an office, you need a pair of pants that can keep up with your busy day. The 76591 Helly Hansen Durham Service Pant are a stylish; yet conservative service pant idea for both indoor and out.
Woven from a tough polycotton blend; these work pants are incredibly durable and prevent shrinkage but still manages to be soft and comfortable to don. The broad belt tunnel provides the perfect grip around waist to prevent them from falling and each belt loop is equipped with click-on loop functionality to keep small tools and other essentials close at hand.
Helly Hansen Workwear
Helly Hansen has been making professional grade gear to help people stay alive for over 140 years. Today the legacy of Helly Hansen lives on - developing the latest and greatest outdoor gear - Helly keeps people staying and feeling ALIVE.
Norwegian Ethical Trade Organization (NETO)
Since 2003, Helly Hansen has been apart of NETO - ensuring a equal rights and a fair pay for everyone involved. Helly Hansen ensures product quality and ethical material sourcing by building long-term relationships with suppliers, enabling free speech in the work place and annual social audits.
For the Planet
This company was born from the inherent relationship between human beings and water. Apparel production uses a lot of water which is why Helly Hansen is doing everything they can do reduce consumption, improve production and support general awareness of the issue.
- By optimizing of water usage and minimizing use of harmful chemicals and wasting energy
- A closed supply chain with full traceability and transparency ensure materials are harvested ethically
- Producing high quality equipment that lasts as long as possible (no fast fashion here)
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
34 x 32