Chelsea Evolution Rain Jacket – Helly Tech Performance – Articulated Sleeves – Cordura Reinforcements – Detachable Hood – YKK Zipper – Helly Hansen 71140
Bulk Discount Pricing:
- Helly Tech Performance – Highly Waterproof and extra breathable.
- YKK Zipper – The best zippers in the world.
- Detachable Hood – Remove the extra bulk if not needed.
- Articulated Sleeves – Sewn with a precision that allows the jacket to seamlessly move with you.
- Napoleon Pocket – A chest pocket with waterproof zipper ideal for valuables like: your phone, wallet or keys.
- Stands out – In our opinion, this jacket is the coolest looking jacket on the Helly Hansen Workwear line.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
MANCHESTER Shell Jacket (Black) – Helly Tech Protection – Helly Hansen$130.00 – $150.00
70129 Mandal Waterproof PVC Rain Jacket – Helly Hansen
70127 Manchester Rain Jacket – Helly Hansen$85.00 – $98.00
CHELSEA Shell Jacket (Blue) – Helly Tech Performance – Cordura reinforcements – Helly Hansen 71047_530
70193 Abbotsford Waterproof Rain Jacket – Helly Hansen
AKER Waterproof Rain Jacket – Helly Hansen 71050
70148 Impertech Waterproof Rain Jacket – Helly Hansen$80.00 – $92.00
71140 Chelsea Evolution Shell Jacket
- Helly Tech Performance – A waterproof and EXTRA breathable material built specifically for being active outdoors.
- Cordura Reinforcements – A extremely strong fabric revered for its resistant to abrasion, tears and scuffs.
- YKK Zipper – A deceptively small feature that makes a huge impact on the overall quality of the jacket.
- Napoleon Pocket – A chest pocket with waterproof zipper ideal for storing important items like phones, wallets and keys.
Fabric / Materials
- Main fabric: 100% Polyester – 265 g/m2
- Reinforcement: Cordura® fabric – 288 g/m2
What is Helly Tech?
Helly Tech Is the waterproof / breathable layer between you and the elements – this is your armor and without it you are naked and vulnerable. This unique blend of fibers work by stopping water molecules from getting in but allows moisture to escape.
Extremely waterproof and breathable designs and constructions. For highly aerobic, extremely wet or unusually long-lasting activities in extremely harsh conditions.
Triple Layer Technology
- Outer Layer – DWR treated fabric blocks the wind and keeps out the water
- Middle Layer – A breathable fabric coated with a waterproof membrane
- Inner Layer – A highly breathable and soft mesh lining prevents sweat and wicks away moisture
Helly Hansen Workwear
Helly Hansen has been making professional grade gear to help people stay alive for over 140 years. Today the legacy of Helly Hansen lives on - developing the latest and greatest outdoor gear - Helly keeps people staying and feeling ALIVE.
Norwegian Ethical Trade Organization (NETO)
Since 2003, Helly Hansen has been apart of NETO - ensuring a equal rights and a fair pay for everyone involved. Helly Hansen ensures product quality and ethical material sourcing by building long-term relationships with suppliers, enabling free speech in the work place and annual social audits.
For the Planet
This company was born from the inherent relationship between human beings and water. Apparel production uses a lot of water which is why Helly Hansen is doing everything they can do reduce consumption, improve production and support general awareness of the issue.
- By optimizing of water usage and minimizing use of harmful chemicals and wasting energy
- A closed supply chain with full traceability and transparency ensure materials are harvested ethically
- Producing high quality equipment that lasts as long as possible (no fast fashion here)
|Mpn||71140_950-S, 71140_950-M, 71140_950-L, 71140_950-XL, 71140_950-2XL, 71140_950-3XL|
|Gtin||7040055114683, 7040055114683, 7040055114676, 7040055114669, 7040055114706, 7040055114645, 7040055114652|
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL