MANCHESTER Shell Jacket – Helly Tech Protection – Helly Hansen
$130.00 + Free Shipping
Bulk Discount Pricing:
- Helly Tech Protection – 100% Waterproof, Windproof and Breathable .
- Storm Flap – Full length waterproof layer to prevent zipper leakage.
- Fully taped construction – 100% waterproof and resistant to rips, tears and damage.
- Detachable Hood – Hood can be removed when not in use.
- YKK Zipper – Utilizes the worlds most reliable zippers on all pockets and front closure.
- Optional Zip-in – The MANCHESTER Zip-in fleece can be inserted in this jacket for extra warmth.
15 in stock
119 in stock
244 in stock
114 in stock
185 in stock
2 in stock
8 in stock
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
Frequently bought together
Total Price: $215.00Add to cart
You may also like…
77040 OXFORD Lined Vest – Helly Hansen$140.00
71443 ALTA Hi-Vis Waterproof Shell BIB PANT – Helly Hansen$100.00
70620 WAVERLY WATERPROOF STORM SUIT – Helly Hansen$175.00
72095 2.0 FLEECE VEST – Helly Hansen$65.00
MANCHESTER (Haag) Rain Jacket – Helly Hansen 71043
- Helly Tech Protection
- Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable
- Fully Taped Construction
- Detatchable Hood
- Adjustable Hood w/ Drawcord and fastener
- Ultrasoft brushed polyester collar
- Seamless shoulders
- YKK center front zipper with chin protector
- Front storm flap
- Chest Pocket w/ Zipper | Hand Pockets w/ Zipper
- Hand Pockets with brushed lining
- Embellishment zipper
- Adjustable cuffs
- Center back length size: 88cm
Be prepared and fight back against mother nature with the 71043 Helly Hansen Haag Waterproof Shell Jacket; a lightweight and durable rain jacket loaded with features to help you through your work day.
Lightweight; yet durable this jacket is ideal for those who want effective work-wear that can stand up to the same harsh conditions as its wearer. The seamless shoulders allow for unrestricted movement while you work and the ultra-soft brushed polyester collar and chin guard helps to protect against harsh winds.
The detachable hood is fully adjustable and 2-way YYK Zipper w/ storm flap helps to prevent any wind driven moisture from breaching your most precious layer.
Loaded with tons of storage space for all your work essentials and equipped with an easy accessible napoleon pocket w/ water repellent zipper perfect for your phone or other devices.
We might not be able to control mother nature; but we can control how we leave the house each morning. Say no more to sudden rainfalls and soaked work clothes with Helly Hansen’s 71043 Haag Waterproof Shell Jacket
What is Helly Tech?
Helly Tech Is the waterproof / breathable layer between you and the elements – this is your armor and without it you are naked and vulnerable. This unique blend of fibers work by stopping water molecules from getting in but allows moisture to escape.
Extremely waterproof and breathable designs and constructions. For highly aerobic, extremely wet or unusually long-lasting activities in extremely harsh conditions.
Triple Layer Technology
- Outer Layer – DWR treated fabric blocks the wind and keeps out the water
- Middle Layer – A breathable fabric coated with a waterproof membrane
- Inner Layer – A highly breathable and soft mesh lining prevents sweat and wicks away moisture
Helly Hansen Workwear
Helly Hansen has been making professional grade gear to help people stay alive for over 140 years. Today the legacy of Helly Hansen lives on - developing the latest and greatest outdoor gear - Helly keeps people staying and feeling ALIVE.
Norwegian Ethical Trade Organization (NETO)
Since 2003, Helly Hansen has been apart of NETO - ensuring a equal rights and a fair pay for everyone involved. Helly Hansen ensures product quality and ethical material sourcing by building long-term relationships with suppliers, enabling free speech in the work place and annual social audits.
For the Planet
This company was born from the inherent relationship between human beings and water. Apparel production uses a lot of water which is why Helly Hansen is doing everything they can do reduce consumption, improve production and support general awareness of the issue.
- By optimizing of water usage and minimizing use of harmful chemicals and wasting energy
- A closed supply chain with full traceability and transparency ensure materials are harvested ethically
- Producing high quality equipment that lasts as long as possible (no fast fashion here)
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 4 in|
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL