FR96 High Visibility Fire Resistant Shirt – Portwest
Bulk Discount Pricing:
- Permanent Fire Resistance
- 60% Modacrylic / 40% Cotton
- Soft and breathable
- ANSI 107 Type R Class 3
127 in stock
513 in stock
515 in stock
357 in stock
189 in stock
85 in stock
63 in stock
43 in stock
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
The FR96 is constructed from “Modaflame Knit” an inherently fire resistant material that NEVER diminishes.
This 8oz FR fabric is 60% modacrylic and 40% cotton. The modacrylic fibers are naturally resistant to flame, this material is very strong and durable. The cotton allows the fabric to remain both soft and breathable while remaining fire resistant.
The FR96 is highly visible and a bright yellow designed to highlight the wearer and make them recognizable as a human in low-light environments. Brightly-colored and reflective clothing significantly reduces the change of accidental injury in low visibility environments.
- Permanently FR
- Reflective material along the shoulders, chest and arms
- 8oz Modaflame Knit
- High cotton content
- Meets or exceeds EU and US fire resistance standards
8oz Modaflame Knit (60% Modacrylic / 40% Cotton)
- 60% Modacrylic – These fibers are difficult to ignite and do not combust. Material will self-extinguish
- 40% Cotton – Provides the fabric with softness, flexibility and allows the garment to breathe to prevent sweat
- FR properties will NEVER diminish or wash away
- Modacrylics are soft, strong, resilient and dimensionally stable
- Modacrylics are easily dyed, retain shape and are quick to dry
Fire Resistant Properties
- ARC2 – Individual must wear an arc rated FR shirt, and FR pants, or FR Coverall with an arc rating of at least 8 cal/cm²
- Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV): 9 cal/cm²
- HAF: 80.8%
- ASTM F1506-10A
- NFPA 2112
- NFPA 70E
- EN ISO 11612: A1+A2, B1, C1, E1, F1
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1: A1+A2
- Do not boil, bleach or tumble dry
- Do not use soap or soap powder or bleach
- Use detergents
- Machine wash warm
- Line dry
- Do not dry clean
- Re-shape while damp
The ANSI 107 safety standard is a specific set of regulations for defining High-visibility Safety Apparel.
The 2015 revision of the ANSI 107 standard consolidated classifications into Type and Class.
Type R – Designates this product is intended for ROADWAY use.
Class 3 – Specifies this product meets the following minimum requirements:
– 1240 in² of background material
– 310 in² of reflective material
– 2″ (1″ for split designs) width of reflective material
The ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 standard is a test method designed for determining the ARC rating of materials for Clothing.
This testing method is often used in close conjunction with NFPA 70E for classifying PPE.
The EN 1149-5 Safety Standard specifically tests the ability of a fabric to protect the wearer against the danger of static electricity.
This product MEETS the performance requirements set by the EN 1149-5 standard. This product is fully capable to protect the wearer against the danger posed by static electricity.
The EN ISO 11612 standard is used to test a garments ability to limit fire spread, and protect against exposed, radiant, convective or contact heat as well as molten metal splashes.
The Alphanumeric codes follow the EN ISO 11612 designates the fabric’s grade in a specified test.
A1 + A2 – This garment passes the Limited Flame Spread test for Surface & Edge ignition.
B1 – This garment can withstand exposure to extreme convective heat for 4-10 seconds before rising above 24°C
C1 – This garment can withstand exposure to extreme radiant heat for 7-20 seconds before rising above 24°C
The EN ISO 20471 classification is an international standard of requirements and test methods of high visibility workwear.
A Class 3 certification specifies this garment meets the required minimum of 0.20sqm of reflective tape and the 0.80sqm of Fluorescent Material.
|Mpn||FR96YERS, FR96YERM, FR96YERL, FR96YERXL, FR96YERXXL, FR96YERXXXL, FR96YER4XL, FR96YER5XL, FR96YER6XL|
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 4 in|
S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL
|Permanently FR?||Yes, will never dimish|
|# of pockets||None|
|Reflective?||Yes, around the shoulders, chest and arms|
|Weave / Finish||Knit|
|High Visibility||Type R, Class 3|