FR95 High Visibility Fire Resistant Shirt – Portwest
Bulk Discount Pricing:
- High visibility yellow
- FR reflective tape
- 9.5oz – Bizflame 88/12
- 2x – Chest Pockets
- FR guaranteed for life of garment (50 washes)
- Adjustable cuffs
- Tail drop
5 in stock
45 in stock
70 in stock
153 in stock
72 in stock
61 in stock
38 in stock
19 in stock
19 in stock
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
75090 Fargo Fire Resistant Shirt – Helly Hansen
UFR81 Modacrylic FR Sweatshirt – Portwest
FR02 Fire Resistant Henley T-shirt – Portwest
FRS-002 Men’s Volcore™ Fire Resistant Shirt – Radians
FR01 Fire Resistant Long Sleeve T-shirt – Portwest
FRS-001 Men’s Volcore™ Fire Resistant Cargo Shirt – Radians
The FR95 is made from “Bizflame 88/12” – a blend of 88% cotton and 12% nylon. The high cotton content in the material allows the garment to remain soft and supple while the nylon provides strength and resistant to abrasion.
Highly visible yellow color highlights the wearer in low-light environments. Reflective tape along the shoulders, waist and arms significantly improve night-time visibility and have a major impact on mimimizing accidental injuries.
“Bizflame 88/12” is than treated for fire resistance which is guaranteed to last throughout the lifetime of the garment ( 50 washes ).
- Protects against both chemical and fire hazards
- Chemically treated FR lasts lifetime of garment (50 washes)
- Protects against radiant and convective heat.
- 2x – Chest pockets with flap and button closure
- Vivid yellow
- Reflective tape along the shoulders, waist and arms
- High cotton content makes shirt significantly more comfortable than traditional FR workwear
- Adjustable button cuffs
- Bottom of shirt (tail) is extended to make it easier to tuck shirt into pants and offer greater coverage area
Bizflame 88/12 (88 Cotton, 12% Nylon)
- 88% Cotton – Allows the garment to remain soft, flexible and lightweight
- 12% Nylon – Gives the material strength and durability
- Chemically treated FR properties (certified to last 50 washes)
- Do not use soap or soap powder or bleach
- Use detergents
- Machine wash hot
- Do not boil
- Tumble dry low
- Medium iron
- Do not dry clean
Fire Resistant Properties
- ARC2 – Individual must wear an arc rated FR shirt, and FR pants, or FR Coverall with an arc rating of of at least 8 cal/cm²
- Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV): 11.2 cal/cm²
- HAF: 80.4%
The ANSI 107 safety standard is a specific set of regulations for defining High-visibility Safety Apparel.
The 2015 revision of the ANSI 107 standard consolidated classifications into Type and Class.
Type R – Designates this product is intended for ROADWAY use.
Class 3 – Specifies this product meets the following minimum requirements:
– 1240 in² of background material
– 310 in² of reflective material
– 2″ (1″ for split designs) width of reflective material
The ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 standard is a test method designed for determining the ARC rating of materials for Clothing.
This testing method is often used in close conjunction with NFPA 70E for classifying PPE.
The NFPA 2112 standard specifies the minimum requirements for a garment to be considered “fire resistant”.
Garments which are certified NFPA 2112 must pass each of the following tests:
Heat Transfer Performance – Tests how much heat is transferred through a garment
Vertical Flammability Test – Tests how easily the fabrics ignite and continue to burn
Thermal Shrinkage Test – Tests the fabrics resistance to shrinkage when exposed to heat
Heat Resistance Test – Tests how the fabric reacts to extremely high heats
Thermal Manikan Test – An overall test on the how the fabric performs in a coverall design exposed to 3s of extreme temperatures
Thread Melting Test – Threads used in cerified NFPA 2112 garments must use threads that can withstand temperatures of 500℉
The NFPA 70E standard gives guidance for selecting the appropriate PPE in environments where an electric shock could occur.
The NFPA 70E standard breaks a garments ARC RATING into 4 categories:
ARC 1 – ARC Rated FR Shirt AND FR Pants OR FR Coverall that meets the minimum 4 cal/cm2
ARC 2 – ARC Rated FR Shirt AND FR Pants OR FR Coverall that meets the minimum 8 cal/cm2
ARC 3 – ARC Rated FR Shirt AND FR Pants OR FR Coverall + Arc Flash suit so the combined system meets the minimum 25 cal/cm2
ARC 4 – ARC Rated FR Shirt AND FR Pants OR FR Coverall + Arc Flash suit so the combined system meets the minimum 40 cal/cm2
|Mpn||FR95YERS, FR95YERM, FR95YERL, FR95YERXL, FR95YERXXL, FR95YERXXXL, FR95YER4XL, FR95YER5XL, FR95YER6XL|
|Dimensions||18 × 15 × 2 in|
S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL
|Pockets||2x - Chest|
|Fabric Weight||7 oz.|
|Reflective?||Along the shoulders, arms and waist|
|High visibility?||Yes, ANSI 107 Type R Class 3|
|Permanently FR?||No, lasts 50 washes|
|Weave / Finish||Twill|
|Cuffs||Adjustable w/ button|