CHELSEA Construction Pants (Racer Blue) – Kneepad Pockets – Hanging Tool Pockets – Helly Hansen 76488_802
+ All sales final on clearance items - non-refundable
Bulk Discount Pricing:
- YKK Zipper – The most reliable zippers in the world; a pair of pants aint’ nothin’ if they don’t stay up.
- Cordura Reinforcements – Vulnerable spots of the trousers are reinforced with an extremely tough material called “cordura”.
- Broad Belt Tunnel – Belt loops are generously spaced to create a better fit around the waist to prevent dragging.
- Hanging Pockets – No need to carry a tool belt, these pants are the tool belt with more pockets than an advent calendar.
- 5cm leg extensions – Worried the pants might be too short, or so long they drag in the dirt.
- Kneepad pockets – Pockets on the inside of the knee will hold a kneepad in place if you find yourself having to crawl.
- So Many Pockets – Small tool loops | Hammer Holsters | Thigh pocket | Front Pockets | Back Pockets
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
77526 Helly Hansen – Manchester Service Pant 34″ Inseam$50.00
77526 Helly Hansen – Manchester Service Pant 32″ Inseam$50.00
77526 Helly Hansen – Manchester Service Pant 30″ Inseam$50.00
T802 – KX3 Ripstop Stretch Pants$59.99
Women’s Helly Hansen Lifa Merino Pants – Lifa Stay Warm Tech – Helly Hansen Workwear 75520$80.00
CHELSEA Construction Pants (Black) – Helly Hansen 76485_999 – CLOSEOUT / CLEARANCE – ALL SALES FINAL
CHELSEA Construction Pants (Black) – Kneepad Pockets – Hanging Tool Pockets – Helly Hansen 76488_999
OXFORD Service Pants (Black) – 5cm leg extensions – Helly Hansen 77466_990$80.00
OXFORD Service Pants (Navy) – 5cm leg extensions – Helly Hansen 77466_590$80.00
OXFORD Work Pants (Black) – Kneepad Pockets – 5cm leg extensions – Helly Hansen 77468_990$80.00
CHELSEA Construction Pants – 76488 Helly Hansen Workwear
A lightweight and extremely durable cotton mix construction allows these work pants to incredibly comfortable yet tough enough to last for years to come. Every single aspect of these construction pants were designed to help you get through the workday.
Equipped with enough pockets to replace your tool belt; these 76488 Helly Hansen Chelsea Construction Pants enables you to literally wear your tools to work. Pockets are large enough to carry as many tools as you see fit; and the hanging design prevents them from digging into you.
The waist of these pants are designed to withstand the additional weight of tools; the broad belt tunnel allows for sufficient grip around your waist to prevent slipping and discomfort. Belt loops are equipped with click-on functionality to customize your kit and each leg is fashioned with double-layer velcro loops for the perfect hammer holster.
Hem is adjustable up to 5cm and is reinforced with Cordura to protect against the usual wear and tear. Reflective elements are included for low-visibility working condition and kneepad pockets are adjustable for that perfect fit.
Technology / Features
- Reflective elements
- Broad belt tunnel
- Belt Loops with click-on functionality
- Hammer loops with velco closure
- Fly with zipper
- Plastic covered metal buttons | Extra button
- Crotch gusset
- Front Pockets | Back Pockets | Hanging Pockets | Thigh Pocket | Ruler Pocket
- Small tool loops
- Knee pad pocket | Cordura Reinforcement
- 5cm pant leg extensions
All Sales Final – Clearance / Discontinued
Discontinued and Clearance items are non-refundable.
All sales are final – please refer to a products size guide for reference and take appropriate measurements to ensure the garment/apparel will fit you.
If you are still unsure – please do not hesitate to reach out to us via the contact page or by phone.
Helly Hansen Workwear
Helly Hansen has been making professional grade gear to help people stay alive for over 140 years. Today the legacy of Helly Hansen lives on - developing the latest and greatest outdoor gear - Helly keeps people staying and feeling ALIVE.
Norwegian Ethical Trade Organization (NETO)
Since 2003, Helly Hansen has been apart of NETO - ensuring a equal rights and a fair pay for everyone involved. Helly Hansen ensures product quality and ethical material sourcing by building long-term relationships with suppliers, enabling free speech in the work place and annual social audits.
For the Planet
This company was born from the inherent relationship between human beings and water. Apparel production uses a lot of water which is why Helly Hansen is doing everything they can do reduce consumption, improve production and support general awareness of the issue.
- By optimizing of water usage and minimizing use of harmful chemicals and wasting energy
- A closed supply chain with full traceability and transparency ensure materials are harvested ethically
- Producing high quality equipment that lasts as long as possible (no fast fashion here)
|Mpn||76488_999-34/32*, 6488_999-34/30*, 76488-802-38/32*|
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 4 in|
32 x 32, 34 x 30, 38 x 32