2101000 – Concrete Detent Socket and Cap – Extra socket & cap for Concrete Detent Anchor – Installs directly into 7/8 in. (22 mm) diameter concrete holes – 3M DBI-SALA
$135.00 + Free Shipping
Bulk Discount Pricing:
- For use with 2101004 – Detent pin for use with 2101004 concrete detent anchor.
- For 7/8″ diameter holes – Installs directly into 7/8″ (22 mm) diameter concrete holes.
- Reusable D-ring assembly – The d-ring assembly can be reused over and over again – get extra sockets and D-rings as needed.
- Portable concrete anchor – The entire anchor system is lightweight, easy to move around and store when not in use.
- Vertical or Horizontal – Use vertically in a wall or horizontally if used in a overhead ceiling.
- Durable & long lasting – High strength steel & aluminum components with corrosion resistant finish.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Steel Tie-off Adapter with O-ring – Pass-thru tie-off adapter – 3/8 in. 7×19 stainless steel cable – For steel beams, pipes and scaffolding – Fall arrest anchor point – 3M DBI-SALA$160.00 – $217.00
Scaffold Anchor – Fall arrest anchor for scaffolding or piping – Polyester web – Choker style anchor – High strength steel D-ring – 3M DBI-SALA 1201390$40.00 – $44.00
Concrete Detent Anchor – Fits 7/8 in. concrete hole – Vertical or horizontal use – Reusable D-ring assembly – Includes socket and cap – 360-degree rotating D-ring – 3M DBI-SALA 2101004$463.00
Tie-off Adapter – Pass-thru type tie-off adaptor – Yellow polyester webbing – Steel D-ring anchor point – Abrasion resistant wear pad – 3M DBI-SALA$48.00 – $112.00
Web Tie-off Adapter – Pass-thru style adjustable tie-off adapter – Polyester webbing – High strength steel D-ring – 3M DBI-SALA 1002103 1002106
Tie-off Adapter, Fire Resistant – Kevlar tie-off adapter for hot work use – Adjustable length – FR Pass-thru style tie-off adapter – 3M DBI-SALA 1002200 1002202$252.00 – $296.00
For use with concrete detent anchor
2101004 concrete detent anchor includes a reusable D-ring assembly, socket and cap. All materials are made from steel or aluminum – with a corrosion resistant finish.
Installation is easy and provides users an economical means of tie-off on concrete walls, roofs and columns. The anchor installs into 7/8″ (22 mm) concrete holes with adhesive and can be used vertically in a wall or horizontally in a ceiling,
The D-ring assembly can be used time and time again – but be sure to get extra sockets and detent D-rings as necessary.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 1 in|
|Anchor Installation Type|
There are no reviews yet.