1161224 – Pro™ Comfort Construction-style Positioning/Climbing Harness, QC/TB
Product made to order, ships on or before Jul 28, 2020.
- Fixed front, back and side d-rings
- Comfort Padding on Back and Hip
- Moisture-wicking, breathable material
- Auto-resetting lanyard keepers
- Easy-link web adapter
- Quick-connect Chest
- Tongue Buckle Leg
- Weight Capacity: 420 lbs.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
1161221 – Pro™ Comfort Construction-style Suspension/Rigging Harness, QC/QC
1161217 – Pro™ Comfort Construction-style Positioning Harness, PTA/QC/TB
1161205 – Pro™ Comfort Construction-style Positioning Harness, TB/PT
AB17560 – First™ Vest-style Positioning Harness, TB/PTA
1161405 – Pro™ Comfort Vest-style Climbing Harness, QC/QC
AB17520 – First™ Vest-style Positioning Harness, PT/PT
3M™ PROTECTA® Vest-style Comfort Harness is equipped with a fixed D-rings to minimize the need for readjustments throughout the day. Along the back of the harness, there is a ultra soft moisture-wicking padding for comfort and breathability. Also includes a foam mesh hip pad and durable body belt. The Easy-link Web Adapter keeps the back D-ring freed up for extra lanyards, SRL’s and rescue devices.
- Fixed D-rings help to minimize the need for readjustments throughout the workday
- Equipped with an Easy-link Web Adapter, allows for quick and easy attachment of personal SRLS; keeping D-rings available for lanyards, overhead SRL’s or rescue devices.
- Foam hip pad with extra mesh to further comfort and promote breathability
- Durable body belt ideal carrying tools and related containers
- Specifically designed to be as comfortable as possible to wear over long periods of time
- Moisture-wicking and breathable back padding
- The new redesign provides the harness with a fresh and modern look
- ANSI-compliant Auto-resetting lanyard keepers allow for quick and easy parking of snap hooks and carabiners
- Built-in Impact indicators highlight any damage to the harness, allowing for quick and easy inspections prior to each use
- The protected labels allow for long-term identification and inspection of the harness
|Mpn||1161223, 1161224, 1161225|
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|
Back, Front, Side
S, XL, 2XL, M/L