1112535 – ExoFit STRATA™ Construction Style Positioning Harness, QC/QC
$782.00 + Free Shipping
Bulk Discount Pricing:
- Aluminum front and side D-rings
- LIFTech™ weight distribution system
- EZ-Link™ SRL adapter
- Repel™ webbing
- Auto-resetting lanyard keepers
- PolarMesh™ Padding, Impact indicators, trauma straps and name tag
- Fall protection for tools attachment point
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
1161401 – Pro™ Comfort Vest-style Positioning Harness, QC/QC$220.00 – $232.00
1100821 – Delta™ Comfort Vest-Style Positioning Harness, QC/QC$366.00
1161559 – Pro™ Vest-Style Positioning Harness, PT/PT$92.00 – $97.50
1112495 – ExoFit STRATA™ Vest-Style Positioning Harness, QC/QC$425.50
X200 ExoFit Vest-Style Positioning Harness, QC/QC$345.50
1112480 – ExoFit STRATA™ Vest-Style Positioning Harness, QC/QC$638.00
1161414 – Pro™ Comfort Vest-style Positioning Harness, TB/PT$147.00 – $154.00
The entire premise of the 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ Strata is to lighten that load without sacrificing on quality, security or convenience. For decades the focus has been on protecting you during a fall, while this focus has led to a plethora of innovation and better technologies; it has led to a heavier harness. While safety is great, more tech can mean less mobility, comfort and a greater weight on your shoulders. That is why the ExoFit STRATA™ was born, to better serve you, the guy or gal wearing the harness.
A few features of the ExoFit STRATA™
- PolarMesh™ padding allows for greater airflow to your back, keeping you cool and preventing sweat.
- Revolver™ Vertical Torso Adjusters allow you to quickly store excess webbing in place and maintain a perfect fit.
- Tri-Lock Revolver™ Connectors help to lock down loose ends to store excess webbing and provide an extra layer of protection around legs.
- Tech-Lite™ Aluminum Side & D-rings provide maximum reliability while minimizing added weight.
- EZ-Link™ Quick SRL Adapter makes connecting and disconnecting from your personal SRL almost too easy.
- LIFTech™ Load Distribution System helps to free up your shoulders by redistributing the weight of your gear from your shoulders to your hips.
- Front Snap D-rings snap into a vertical position for use with fall arrest or vertical systems. When not in use, easily stores against the chest strap
- Lanyard Keepers automatically reset when the hooks are pulled out to reduce trip hazards
- Repel™ Technology webbing is resistant to moisture, preventing mold and dirt.
- Integrated Trauma straps provide an adjustable, continuous loop for post fall to minimize suspension trauma.
|Mpn||1112535, 1112536, 1112537, 1112538|
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|
S, M, L, XL