1100935 – Delta™ Comfort Vest-Style Harness, QC/QC
Product made to order, ships on or before Dec 23, 2019.
- Fixed back d-ring
- Quick-connect leg connection
- Quick-connect chest straps
- Loops for body belt
- Built-in padding around shoulder, back and legs
- Built-in lanyard keepers
- Protected label & equipped with i-Safe™
- Weight Capacity: 420 lbs.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
1161424 – Pro™ Comfort Vest-style Harness, PT/PT
1161418 – Pro™ Comfort Vest-style Harness, TB/PT
1161570 – Pro™ Vest-Style Harness, PT/PT
1161541 – Pro™ Vest-Style Harness, TB/PT
AB17510 – First™ Vest-style Harness, PT/PT
1161503 – Pro™Vest-style Harness, TB/QC
Delta™ harnesses are workhorse of the industry and built to be tough as the guys ( and gals ), wearing them. These harnesses feature coated, corrosion-resistant hardware, water repellant webbing and top-notch design. In addition to sporting the highest tech, the Delta™ harnesses feature a no-tangle design which allows you to quickly remove or don a harness in seconds.
- Built-in Impact indicators highlight any damage to the harness, allowing for quick and easy inspections prior to each use
- The protected labels allow for long-term identification and inspection of the harness
- The chest features a Velcro® cover that protects the harness labels and holds and i-Safe™ Identification Tag. i-Safe™ allows for quick and easy digital storage of inspection information that can be seen with any IOS or Android device.
- No-tangle design allows the user to quickly remove or don the harness in mere seconds
- Built-in shoulder, back and leg padding for comfort and breathability
- Resistant to corrosion, water damage and abrasion
- Built-in lanyard keepers with break-away feature
|Mpn||1100935, 1100936, 1100937, 1100938|
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|
S, M, L, XL