1100785 – Delta™ Comfort Construction Style Positioning Harness, QC/QC
Product made to order, ships on or before Dec 23, 2019.
- Fixed back and side d-ring’s
- Quick-connect leg connection
- Quick-connect chest straps
- Rigid body belt w/ padding
- Built-in padding around shoulder, back and legs
- Built-in lanyard keepers
- Protected label & equipped with i-Safe™
- Weight Capacity: 420 lbs.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
1161224 – Pro™ Comfort Construction-style Positioning/Climbing Harness, QC/TB
1161221 – Pro™ Comfort Construction-style Suspension/Rigging Harness, QC/QC
1100632 – Delta™ Comfort Construction Style Positioning/Climbing Harness, TB/PT
1161401 – Pro™ Comfort Vest-style Positioning Harness, QC/QC
1100680 – Delta™ Comfort Vest-Style Positioning/Climbing Harness, QC/QC
1100517 – Delta™ Comfort Construction Style Positioning/Climbing Harness, QC/QC
Delta™ harnesses are workhorse of the industry and built to be tough as the guys ( and gals ), wearing them. These harnesses feature coated, corrosion-resistant hardware, water repellant webbing and top-notch design. In addition to sporting the highest tech, the Delta™ harnesses feature a no-tangle design which allows you to quickly remove or don a harness in seconds.
- Built-in Impact indicators highlight any damage to the harness, allowing for quick and easy inspections prior to each use
- The protected labels allow for long-term identification and inspection of the harness
- The chest features a Velcro® cover that protects the harness labels and holds and i-Safe™ Identification Tag. i-Safe™ allows for quick and easy digital storage of inspection information that can be seen with any IOS or Android device.
- No-tangle design allows the user to quickly remove or don the harness in mere seconds
- Built-in shoulder, back and leg padding for comfort and breathability
- Resistant to corrosion, water damage and abrasion
- Built-in lanyard keepers with break-away feature
|Mpn||1100785, 1100786, 1100787, 1100788|
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|
S, M, L, XL