Payment & NET 30 Terms
How to Apply for Net 30 Terms
Please have the following information handy:
- Your company’s billing and shipping addresses
- Your Accounts Payable contact information, address and phone number
- An email address where your invoices will be sent, if applicable
- Credit References – Minimum 3 trade references, bank contact / details
* Net 30 terms are for business customers only. Net 30 terms are not guaranteed to all businesses.
How To Pay Net 30 Invoices
Send all Open Account Payments to:
Michigan Safety Products of Flint Inc.
8640 Commerce Court
Harbor Springs, MI 49740
Call 231-439-5550, contact us for bank details.
Open Account Billing (NET 30 Terms)
iWantWorkwear offers Net 30 Terms to qualified businesses.
Interest-free, no Annual fee and easy to get the workwear you want.
An open line of credit which allows you time to pay off orders and simplifies tracking monthly expenses.
How It Works
You buy workwear and safety supplies on https://www.iwantworkwear.com
We email you an invoice for your order.
You pay within 30 days ( with 0% interest! )
Benefits of NET 30 Terms
Order what you need, when you need it
Funds tied up? No problem, with NET 30 Terms you can get what you need now and pay for it when you can.
You’ve got 30 Days to Pay.
You’ve got 30 full days until your bill is due. Pay it off early or take the whole 30 days, it is entirely up to you.
Pay invoices by check, or ACH
From your account page you can view and print your invoices.
Enrollment is quick and painless.
The Net 30 Application is easy. There is no annual fee or interest for on time payments.